Monday, November 30, 2015

November 16, 2015

Hello everyone!

This week has been interesting. The highlight was definitely Friday when we got to have our interviews with President Bell. My first one in Garden was just a couple weeks after I got to the field so I was still kind of shell shocked, but this one was different. We talked about some things that I was having trouble adjusting to here in Lawrence and he gave me some great instruction. I think sometimes missionaries sugar coat a lot of what goes on out here but I don't want to do that, so I'll be totally honest  missions are hard and there are days that you just want to give up for one reason or another. As I've said before, things don't always go your way and you have to live with it. Sometimes you can do everything you think you are supposed to but you won't see success. It's at that point that you really have to trust that the Lord is letting you struggle for a purpose and if you keep on moving and don't give up you'll learn something valuable.

"Never Give Up, Don't Ever Give Up."
- Jim Valvano
- Elder Boyer






No comments:

Post a Comment